- Tim Murray. 2021. Stay-at-Home Orders, Mobility Patterns, and Spread of COVID-19. American Journal of Public Health. 11(6): 1149-1156.
- Home Maintenance and Housing Disinvestment among Older Americans, September 23, 2020 (with Richard A. Dunn), revise and resubmit at the Journal of Housing Economics
- Do Potential Future Health Shocks keep Older Americans from Using Their Housing Equity?, November 1, 2020
- Pensions and Homeownership after the Great Recession, March 8, 2021 Slides Updated working paper from an earlier draft titled “Defined Benefit Pensions and Homeownership in the Post-Great Recession Era”
Ongoing Research Projects
- Declining Consumption Model for Retirees to Balance Spending and Risk (with Barry Cobb and Jeffrey S. Smith)
- Housing Bequests: Incidental or Accidental?
- Income Inequality, Religiosity, and Urban Population on COVID-19 Cases and Deaths in the United States (with Joshua Ping Ang)
- Sex Differences in Caffeine use, CYP1A2, and Health Outcomes (with Gabrielle E.W. Giersch)
- Economic Impact of Professional Sports on a Local Economy (with Chance Newman*)
* Student Co-Author
- Radio Interview on the NPR program With Good Reason: “Downsizing and Debt” January 17, 2020